BRAIN INJURY STAFF
For more than 30 years, our personal injury attorneys have vigorously protected and pursued accident victims’ rights. Our injury lawyers have recovered millions in compensation for our clients by proving conclusively who was at fault, applying in-depth knowledge of the law and insurance coverage, and thoroughly assessing all forms of physical, economic and emotional damages.
Traumatic brain injuries are among the most catastrophic and long-lasting personal injuries that a person will ever face. Modern medicine has come a long way in being able to treat brain injuries, but recovery often involves years and even decades of expensive medical care, rehabilitation, and having to endure prolonged pain and suffering associated with the injuries. Furthermore, because our brain functions are so critical to our motor skills and intellectual skills, victims of brain injuries often find themselves indefinitely unable to work in their previous or planned jobs or careers, resulting in massive losses of income over a lifetime.
At The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth, our attorneys have been representing personal injury victims since 1984 in all types of accidents, including brain injury accidents, to win the recovery they deserve for under California law for all of their injuries, including financial losses, physical injuries, and psychological damages.
Bringing Your Successful Brain Injury Lawsuit
Traumatic brain injuries often occur due to the negligence and/or other wrongdoing (including criminal wrongdoing) of another. Common scenarios in which brain injuries can occur include:
- Violent fights and criminal assaults
- Gunshot and stab wounds to the head
- Workplace and construction accidents
- Gym accidents, sports, skiing/snowboarding, skateboarding, etc.
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
When you contact us, we will schedule a free consultation to discuss your potential claim and determine whether you have a viable case. If we move forward with representing you, the following steps will occur:
- We will investigate the accident to establish fault against all potential defendants and identify liable parties and insurers
- We will work with medical providers and technical experts to build your case and establish a compelling case for recovery
- File your lawsuit against all defendants and work towards your maximum recovery for your lifetime injuries in a negotiated settlement or successful verdict
Contact a Southern California Brain Injury Attorney Today
If you or a family member has suffered the devastating effects of a brain injury due to the wrongdoing of another, you need a trusted and experienced legal advisor at your side to win the compensation you need and deserve. The brain injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth will be there with you from the immediate investigation following an accident on through to a successful settlement or verdict, helping you and your family navigate the legal process and win the recovery you need to get back on your feet again. Our multilingual staff is here to help victims of brain injury accidents and their families across Los Angeles and Southern California. Contact us today to set up an initial consultation regarding your potential claim.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGE.
HOW OUR PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS CAN HELP
Our personal injury attorneys’ approach is defined by personal attention to you and your family, comprehensive evaluation of your case and willingness to go the distance. Rather than seeking a quick settlement that may not cover your long-term needs, our injury lawyers will consider angles such as:
- What are all the current and future financial costs of coping with the harm done to you and the suffering of family members?
- Have you received qualified medical attention to address all your concerns — both physical and emotional?
- Does our investigation of the accident show that more than one party was at fault and legally liable — an auto manufacturer in addition to a careless driver, for example?
- What are all forms of insurance coverage or other resources available to maximize the settlement for you