Family Visa Sub K-2

More Content

About K-2 Visa

K-2 Visas are non-immigrant visas designed for the unmarried children (below 21 years of age) of the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to come to the US for family reunification. As a humanitarian country, the US provides K-2 Visa to avoid family separation by allowing the children of K-1 Visa holders to come and live in the US with their K-1 Visa holder parents, as they wait for the K-1 Visa holder and the US citizen sponsor to get married. After the marriage between the K-1 parent and the US citizen sponsor, the K-2 Visa holder can then apply for adjustment of status to obtain Green Card and reunite with the family.


Alex Tan is the most professional employee who is due diligence to follow up my case at a timely manner. He replies promptly and gave detailed feedback about my case. I highly recommend Alex Tan as your case manager.

- Mariinsky H

I have discontinued writing reviews on Yelp until now. The services I received from Seth Mitchell and his assistants were as successful as it gets. Their group was always kind, courteous, patient and diligent. This type of professionalism is rare in this day and age. Don’t

- Richard Allen R.

I was in a car accident and called Law Offices of Scott Warmuth, they took great care of me, always kept me posted along the way.  I was really happy with the results.  Christina Williams handle my lien reductions and did an amazing job with keeping me up to date.  Christina was able to get my liens reduced by more than 50%.  If you’re looking for a good PI Law Firm, call Law Offices of Scott Warmuth.

- Cera A.

Best attorney in San Gabriel Valley for sure. Professional and patient services that I got in the worker’s comp. Especially appreciate their case manager Mr. Maurice Lin. He is  very nice . He provided me excellent customer service and always reply my e-mail right away . Mr. Maurice Lin is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Also thanks for Kana ( case file manager ). She provided me excellent customer service also keep me updated to all the detail of my case.  Also thank you for my attorney Mr. Eric Ellison. He fight the best for my case and I am happy with the result. I would recommend this firm to all my family and friends.

- Stella H.

Get a Free Consultation

Call us anytime at 888-517-9888 or fill out the form below to request a free legal consultation!