Immigration Lawyer in the San Gabriel Valley
The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth has been providing immigration legal services for more than three decades. The United States immigration system can be complicated and intimidating without the help of a dedicated immigration lawyer. Our experienced attorneys and immigration advocates can help you and your family achieve your immediate and long-term visa and residency goals.
Call the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth today at 888-517-9888 for a free consultation with an immigration advocate. Our offices are located in the San Gabriel Valley and Los Angeles, California, but we are able to assist you with your immigration needs regardless of where you and your family currently live or seek to live.
Employment-Based Immigration Services
Green cards are also issued to immigrants sponsored by U.S. businesses for the purposes of employment. If a business fails to find a qualified candidate from the United States, it may sponsor foreign workers for permanent residence. Our dedicated immigration attorneys can help your business with the labor certifications, applications, and sponsorship required of qualified candidates seeking an EB Visa.
For immigrants considered priority workers. EB-1 visas can be split into three sub-groups.
- Immigrants of Extraordinary Ability – For people who have received acclaim and recognition in the fields of science, art, athletics, education, or business. Extraordinary ability candidates are not required to have a specific job offer.
- Outstanding Researchers and Professors – For internationally-recognized teachers and researchers seeking positions in higher education. These candidates must have a job offer.
- Multinational Company Executives and Managers – For managers and executives of companies who have an executive or managerial job offer with a parent, subsidiary, branch, or affiliate company in the U.S.
For advanced professionals. Professionals with an advanced degree or with a Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience and advancement are eligible for an EB-2. Also eligible for EB-2 visas are persons with advanced expertise in science, art, or business. EB-2 applicants must have a job offer, but exceptions can be made if in the national interest.
For professionals. These visas are for professionals and workers who are not considered temporary or seasonal. EB-3 visas are split into three categories.
- Skilled Workers – For workers whose position requires at least two years of training or experience.
- Professionals – For workers seeking jobs that require the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Unskilled Workers – For workers whose position does not require at least two years of training or experience.
For immigrants who meet very specific criteria. The current list of special immigrants can be found here.
For immigrant investors. EB-5 visas are issued to investors seeking to create businesses in the United States that would provide job creation.
Contacting an Immigration Lawyer
The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth believes in delivering straightforward, dependable representation to help you achieve your United States immigration goals. Speak with an immigration attorney today. Call us at 888-517-9888 to receive a free initial consultation.