We understand that our continued success depends on our most important asset – our people – which is why the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth is committed to attracting, employing and retaining individuals of the highest caliber who are committed to our five core values: Excellence, Commitment, professionalism, Integrity and Teamwork.
We provide interesting work, a supportive and friendly work environment, personal satisfaction and competitive compensation and benefits, while at the same time providing pathways for career development and growth. We are proud of our Firm and believe we have achieved our success through the dedication and talent of our staff.
We are always seeking exceptional talent in several roles, including:
- Case Manager – Primary point of contact to clients, insurance companies, and medical service providers. Responsible for the day-to-day processing of legal cases.
- Legal Assistant – Provides administrative and project support to Case Managers.
- Paralegal – Provides support to attorneys by performing legal functions for the Litigation Department.
- Receptionist – Answers incoming phone calls and directs callers to the appropriate staff. Greets and welcomes office visitors and directs them appropriately.
- Intake Specialist – Responsible for the initial meeting with prospective clients and gathers appropriate information to address clients’ immediate legal needs.
To apply for any of these positions, please send your resume to our HR Department with the position you wish to apply for in the subject line.
The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth is also seeking qualified, enthusiastic candidates for the positions below.
To be considered for any of these open positions, please send an email to our human resources department with your most current resume attached.
Receptionist (English and Mandarin Speaker)
As a legal practice operating in the State of California, the Law Firm of Scott Warmuth is committed to five core values: Excellence, Communication, Professionalism, Integrity and Teamwork. Our values, combined with our 30 years of experience, have enabled us to achieve great success for our clients. We have succeeded in attracting outstanding lawyers and staff because we provide interesting work, a supportive and collegial work environment, personal satisfaction and competitive compensation and benefits, while at the same time providing pathways for career development and growth. We are proud of our organization and believe we have achieved our success through the dedication and talent of our lawyers and staff.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, directs callers to appropriate personnel. Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Orders and maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies. Keep office supply organize
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training:
Proficiency in English, Mandarin language sills is required
Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds Promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to Requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; Remains opens to others’ ideas and tries new things; Addresses problems directly with the individual involved.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates actively in meetings.
Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Attendance/Punctuality – Consistently arrives to work on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability – Follows instructions; Responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Our careers page was last updated on August 24, 2018.
Please check back soon for more career opportunities with the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth!