Employment Law Attorney: Ronald Norman
Meet Your Attorney
With more than 30 years of litigation and employment experience, Ronald Norman, a recognized leader in the field of employment law, has been aggressively representing employees in cases involving discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, overtime claims, wage and hour claims and retaliation claims in the State of California. Mr. Norman has years of experience in the intricacies of labor and wrongful termination law and is recognized by his peers and designated as a SUPER LAWYER in the field of employment litigation from 2022-2024.
- J.D. – University of San Diego School of Law (1982)
- B.A. with Distinction – University Of California – San Diego, California (1976)
- SUPER LAWYER in the field of employment counsel and litigation from 2022-2024.
- Best Lawyers – Best Lawyers (2015)
- Former Partner – Farnell & Norman PC (1990 – 2020)
- American Bar Association – Member (2014 – Present)
- Orange County Bar Association – Member (2013 – Present)
- Instructor – UC Irvine – Legal Studies-Civil Procedure and Legal Research
- Instructor – UC San Diego – Writing and Composition
Licensed To Practice In
- State Bar of California, Admitted December 1982 (SBN 104752)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts in California